Follow My Blog Post - The Best WordPress Plugin to Increase Engagement and Retention

Follow My Blog Post - The Best WordPress Plugin to Increase Engagement and Retention v2.2.0

Download

Developer / Buy:
wpweb

Follow My Blog Post is the best WordPress plugin to increase engagement and retention on your blog. With Follow My Blog Post, you can allow your visitors to follow your blog posts, pages, categories, tags, authors, etc., and get email notifications whenever there is a new update.

Follow My Blog Post has everything you need to create and manage your follow system, such as:

Customizable email templates and settings for different post types and taxonomies
Integration with popular email marketing services and SMTP servers
Option to send email notifications instantly or in batches
Option to limit the number of follow emails per user per day
Option to display the number of followers for each post, page, category, tag, author, etc.
Option to add follow buttons and forms anywhere on your site with shortcodes and widgets
Option to enable or disable the follow system for specific post types and taxonomies
Option to allow or restrict the follow system for guest users and registered users
Option to import or export the follow data in CSV format
And much more!
Follow My Blog Post is compatible with any WordPress theme and plugin, and works seamlessly on any device and browser. It is also fast and lightweight, so it won’t slow down your site or affect your SEO.

Follow My Blog Post is the ultimate WordPress plugin that will help you increase engagement and retention on your blog. It is trusted by over 5,000 users worldwide, and has a 4.8/5 rating on CodeCanyon. It also comes with premium support and updates.