Optimize Your WordPress Database with Meow Apps' Database Cleaner Pro

Meow Database Cleaner Pro 1.0.5 NULLED

Download

Jordy Meow

Product Description:

Introducing Meow Apps’ Database Cleaner Pro, a powerful tool designed to optimize your WordPress database and enhance your website’s performance. This professional-grade plugin offers a comprehensive solution for maintaining, cleaning, and streamlining your database, ensuring your WordPress site runs smoothly and efficiently.

Key Features:

Database Optimization:** The plugin performs a thorough scan of your WordPress database, identifying unnecessary data that can be safely removed to improve performance.

1. Scheduled Cleanups: Set up automatic cleanups according to your preferred schedule, ensuring your database remains optimized without manual intervention.

2. User-friendly Interface: Navigate the plugin’s features with ease thanks to its intuitive and user-friendly interface.

3. Safe Cleaning: The plugin is designed to prioritize the safety of your data. It only targets redundant or unnecessary data, leaving your important content untouched.

4. Performance Improvement: By cleaning up and optimizing your database, the plugin can significantly improve the loading speed of your website, enhancing user experience and SEO rankings.

5. Premium Support: As a Pro user, you’ll have access to Meow Apps’ dedicated support team, ready to assist you with any queries or issues you may encounter.

With Meow Apps’ Database Cleaner Pro, maintaining an efficient and streamlined WordPress database has never been easier. Boost your website’s performance today with this essential plugin.

= 0.9.7 (2023/09/19) =

• Add: More schedules for the Nyao Sweeper.
  • Add: Build/Remove Indexes button in the Settings to optimizing the queries.
  • Fix: Issues with Custom Queries.
  • Add: More settings to craft yourself a better and nicer UI for Database Cleaner.

= 0.9.9 (2023/10/09) =

• Update: For better confidentiality, the logs file is now randomly generated.
  • :two_hearts: Don’t hesitate to share some love with me. If you enjoy Database Cleaner, please leave a review here. Also, any issues or feature requests you have, share it with me, I’ll do my best.

= 1.0.1 (2023/12/05) =

• Update: Better plugins support.

= 1.0.3 (2024/01/20) =

• Fix: Deleting tables in bulk.
  • Updated: UI Enhancements.

= 1.0.4 (2024/04/06) =

= 1.0.5 (2024/04/07) =