YITH WooCommerce Customize My Account Page: Enhance Your E-Commerce Experience

YITH WooCommerce Customize My Account Page Premium 4.6.0 NULLED

Download

YITH

Introducing YITH WooCommerce Customize My Account Page, a powerful tool that allows you to personalize the ‘My Account’ page of your customers. This plugin enables you to edit the default WooCommerce sections and add custom sections where you can incorporate a variety of content such as texts, images, videos, downloadable files, discount codes, and more.

You can use this plugin to promote special offers and products. You can also choose whether to display the contents to all users or only to those with a certain role. This plugin is an excellent way to improve the customer experience and use the ‘My Account’ page as a marketing tool.

With YITH WooCommerce Customize My Account Page, you can add an unlimited number of menu entries in the ‘My Account’ page. You can create sections with reserved contents that are visible only to specific user roles. You also have the option to choose and customize the layout of the ‘My Account’ page to make it more usable and modern.

This plugin is used by 39,591 customers, with a rating of 4.5/5 and a 98% customer satisfaction in support. It requires 1 year of updates and support and comes with a 30-day money-back guarantee.

== Version 4.5.0 === Released on 23 January 2023

• New: support for WooCommerce 8.5
  • Update: YITH plugin framework

== Version 4.6.0 === Released on 19 February 2024

• New: support for WooCommerce 8.6
  • Update: YITH plugin framework